Artistic Progress Contest!Artistic Progress contestArtistic Progress Contest! by 3wyl
Your mission, in this contest, is to show how feedback can have a positive effect on your art.
You first choose one piece of art that has received constructive feedback in your gallery. Then, you will enhance or remake the piece based on the feedback. In the end, you put the old and the new piece side by side in one file and submit it as a deviation. You must also quote the beneficial feedback in the artist's comments.
See an example here.
- The enhanced/remade version of the artwork has to be a new piece, that is, created after the contest announcement.
- The old version may have been created earlier.
- All media are accepted, including literature! Please abide by the deviantART rules.
- Maximum of two submissions are accepted per artist.
- The feedback we're talking about may be a critique or constructive comment
Needless to say I don't know what to say.|
Current Residence: The Midwest
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Tight.
Print preference: I'm not a picky kid.
Favourite genre of music: Horror Rock, Glam Rock, Death & Black Metal, Thrash, most Rock 'n Roll.
Favourite photographer: If you're good, I like you.
Favourite style of art: Traditional, digital, performance.
Operating System: Windows Vista
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Shell of choice: ...
Wallpaper of choice: Magazine clippings, band posters, and MLP related.
Skin of choice: ...I thought we discussed this?
Favourite cartoon character: Amalthea from The Last Unicorn.
Personal Quote: "She only killed me to meet the Grim Reaper"